Friday, May 4, 2012

Last full day

My deepest apologies about today’s and yesterday's blog.  After posted the blog yesterday morning, I went straight to ER.  After waiting in the ER, seen by the doctor, got/took meds I didn’t see any of the kids until after dinner.  I only had time to see one group before I needed to get back to the hotel.  So my yesterday’s blog I couldn’t add much comments.  I hope that you enjoyed the pictures otherwise.  I’m starting to feel a little better and I hoping today I will be back to my normal self.

Well today is the last full day for the kiddos.  Both Earhart and Jolly Goddard had their King of the Hill competition (“Top Gun”).  Tomorrow (Friday) at graduation we will find out who the winner is.  Earhart also had their Space Bowl competition today as well.  As for Jolly Goddard, they had their search and rescue game going on in the woods.  The kids had a blast!!!  They really got involved with the game, masked themselves with charcoal.  I am so proud of the kids!!  So tomorrow is graduation!!!  I can’t believe how fast this week went!  Tomorrow we will be heading out.  I’m sad to leave but at the same time, I can’t wait to see my family again.  I’m sure the kids feel the same.  


LJ III before the search and rescue

Jaime is ready!


Soldier down (bad guy)

LJ III and Jaime after

Prepping for another mission

I am hoping to post pictures of graduation before we head out to the airport.  If not I will do it when I get home.  Also I will be adding more pictures to the blog that were sent to me.  I haven’t gotten a chance to do it before. 

Thank you all for checking on us and for parents who send their kids down.  I really enjoy their company.  See you back in PA!


No comments:

Post a Comment